Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016

Halle - Dresden - Riadh

scheme for proposal "Competition Kunst am Bau finance office Halle/Saale" Sometimes german winter makes me extremly frustrated. This year’s winter I worked on a muralproposal and murals. I didn’t really recognized that winter was there. In January i worked for a participation of „Kunst am Bau“ for the new build finance office of Halle/Saale - Germany. I was selected to participate in the competition. My proposal was a contemporary sgraffito work on the facade of the building. Finally i won the third prize. From 3rd to 22nd March all proposals are exhibited in the finance office of Halle/Saale - Germany.

Try out for proposal "Competition Kunst am Bau finance office Halle/Saale"
After i finished my proposal i came again to Saudi-Arabia. I was invited to participate with a graffiti & street art workshop at Janadriiah Festival / Riadh. The authorities didn’t allow the workshop on the festival area, but we did a workshop in the diplomatique quarter.
Workshop - Riadh/Saudi Arabia - Diplomatique Quarter
Because the workshop didn't happen at the festival area I had enough time to do more stuff together with some locals and i visited again Jeddah.
Here the first impressions from Riadh inculding some works.
Riadh Impression - part one
Riadh drawing - empty lots everywhere
1st Riadh drawing - empty lots everywhere

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

kostenloser Counter